Transformation Groups last for 60 to 90 minutes, one time per week. The longer a group has been meeting, the shorter the meetings tend to be. Each group consists of no more than three people never four. If a group grows to have four people, it should split into two groups of two. These groups are not co-ed, meaning we only have men with men and women with women. Each week the participants take turns asking one another the questions below. One question at a time, one person answering at a time. Once every person has answered the first question, the group moves on to the second question, and so on.
TRANSFORMATION GROUP QUESTIONS
- Have you been faithful in your daily devotional time this week? If not, why?
- How have you seen God at work in your life this week?
- Have you been exposed to inappropriate sexual content (in print, on TV, the Internet, etc) and/or have you allowed your mind to entertain inappropriate sexual thoughts?
- Have you been a good steward of the money God has given you?
- Have you hurt someone’s reputation or feelings by your words? Have you been a gossip?
- This week have you given in to any addictive, lazy, or undisciplined behaviors?
- Have you failed to forgive someone?
- What worries or anxieties are you facing?
- Have you been honoring, understanding, and generous in your important relationships?
- What temptations have you been battling this week, and what sins have you had to confess to God? User your journal to help remember.
To attend a Transformation Group please email Brad at email@example.com